Soul Shields are sets of 8 fragments which serve as the main source of attributes to a character. Additional attributes can be gained from Soul Shields when equipping multiple fragments of a same set. These bonus attributes are gained when a set of 3, 5 or 8 fragments is equipped. One can gain bonus attributes from different sets in this way. Soul Shield fragments can be upgraded by using Soul Shield Primers.
Soul Shields, like items, range in quality from Normal to Legendary.
- 1 Attributes
- 2 Sets
- 3 Unsealing
- 4 Reinforcing
- 5 Fusing
- 6 Acquisition
- 7 Soul Shield essence acquisition
In addition to their active Soul Shield, players can carry an alternate Soul Shield to switch to for different occasions (such as one for PvP, one for PvE). Soul Shields can be switched at any time outside of combat either directly through the Inventory window by clicking the cycling arrows button in the top corner, or through the Soul Shield tab at the right of the Inventory window by clicking Equip.
For certain Soul Shields (particularly high-level ones), multiple instances of the same fragment may have different attributes. In these cases, a fragment's attributes are decided randomly when it is unsealed. Most of the time a fragment will have the same type of attributes but the values will change each time a fragment is unsealed.
Soul Shield fragments are numbered clockwise, with the first fragment being at the top.
Each Soul Shield fragment belongs to a set. Collecting and equipping fragments from a same set will unlock additional bonus attributes.
Collect and equip three fragments in a set to unlock the first bonus, collect five to unlock the second, and collect all eight to unlock the final one. This leaves room to mix and match sets if the player feels the second or third bonuses are not helpful. For instance, you may collect five fragments of one set and three of another.
- Blackram Accuracy Soul Shield
- Blackram Critical Soul Shield
- Blight Soul Shield
- Claypaw Defense Soul Shield
- Dura's Critical Soul Shield
- Dusk Adder Block Soul Shield
- Gloomdross Evasion Soul Shield
- Gnarlox Defense Soul Shield
- Lumang Accuracy Soul Shield
- Marauder Accuracy Soul Shield
- Militia Training Soul Shield
- Pondskip Accuracy Soul Shield
- Scorpion King's Combat Soul Shield
- Stalker Soul Shield
- Stone Monster Block Soul Shield
- Undead Accuracy Soul Shield
- Viridian Valor Soul Shield
- Bokgon Block Soul Shield
- Bonemask Defense Soul Shield
- Champion's Accuracy Soul Shield
- Cinderlands Renowned Valor's Soul Shield
- Cinderlands Unsung Hero's Soul Shield
- Dahlia Critical Soul Shield
- Desert Terror Defense Soul Shield
- Golden Deva Soul Shield
- Grimhorn Defense Soul Shield
- Jackal Accuracy Soul Shield
- Jaofang Block Soul Shield
- Lotus Critical Soul Shield
- Marauder Accuracy Soul Shield
- Raptor Combat Soul Shield
- Red Viper Critical Soul Shield
- Roc Accuracy Soul Shield
- Sacred Beast Critical Soul Shield
- Sacrifice Soul Shield
- Samja's Block Soul Shield
- Scorpion Soul Shield
- Sentinel Combat Soul Shield
- Shadowmist Evasion Soul Shield
- Shaman Combat Soul Shield
- Shellraiser Critical Soul Shield
- Shock Ploggle Evasion Soul Shield
- Spirit Realm Accuracy Soul Shield
- Stone Sentinel Block Soul Shield
- Stratus Empire Critical Soul Shield
- Treasure Hunter's Evasion Soul Shield
- Tyrian Evasion Soul Shield
- Vulture Accuracy Soul Shield
- Yes Men Evasion Soul Shield
- Augerite Block Soul Shield
- Automaton Defense Soul Shield
- Bootlegger's Critical Soul Shield
- Creeping Danger Accuracy Soul Shield
- Dokkaebi Accuracy Soul Shield
- E. Fleet Evasion Soul Shield
- Elite Block Soul Shield
- Elite Critical Soul Shield
- Elite Evasion Soul Shield
- Fiend's Evasion Soul Shield
- Gust Evasion Soul Shield
- Hoglin Bandit Block Soul Shield
- Koki Evasion Soul Shield
- Lycandi Evasion Soul Shield
- Mercenary Critical Soul Shield
- Mindless Strawman Block Soul Shield
- Mineshaft Defense Soul Shield
- Necropolis Denizen Block Soul Shield
- Predator's Critical Soul Shield
- Ruins Defense Soul Shield
- Simyu Defense Soul Shield
- Skyhaven Evasion Soul Shield
- Snapjaw Accuracy Soul Shield
- Talus Accuracy Soul Shield
- Talus Block Soul Shield
- Tarn Thrasher Defense Soul Shield
- Tyrian Remnant Accuracy Soul Shield
- Yutay Evasion Soul Shield
- Chuluun the Strong Accuracy Soul Shield
- Dreadtide Critical Soul Shield
- Dokumo Critical Soul Shield
- Dokkaebi Block Soul Shield
- Dokkaebi Evasion Soul Shield
- Forgotten Brightstone Soul Shield
- Hoglin Blocking Soul Shield
- Hulking Augerite's Combat Soul Shield
- Imperator's Defense Soul Shield
- Kaari Soul Shield
- Lycan Soul Shield
- Moonwater Courage Soul Shield
- Moonwater Renowned Valor's Soul Shield
- Ogong's Evasion Soul Shield
- Profane Soul Shield
- Wu Fee Combat Soul Shield
- Talus Commander Accuracy Soul Shield
- Twin Lords Block Soul Shield
- Blackram Supply Soul Shield
- Bloodshade Soul Shield
- Endless Tower Soul Shield
- Moonwater Arena Soul Shield
- Mushin Soul Shield
- Labyrinth Soul Shield
- Naksun Soul Shield
- Sparring Soul Shield
- Challenge Soul Shield
- Silverfrost Valor Soul Shield
- Talus Dungeon Health Soul Shield
- Primal Accuracy Soul Shield
- Frosty Evasion Soul Shield
- King Block Soul Shield
- Balrok Defense Soul Shield
- Fiend Soul Shield
- Python Soul Shield
- Yeti Soul Shield
- Scorpio Soul Shield
- Plog Soul Shield
- Brigand Soul Shield
- Asura Soul Shield
- Be Ido Soul Shield
- Taint Soul Shield
- Twisted Soul Shield
- Oblivion Soul Shield
- Ebondrake Soul Shield
- Moonlight Soul Shield
- Ancestral Soul Shield
Crafted (With Soul Wardens Profession)
- Crafted Viridian Soul Shield Primer: Critical, Accuracy, Block, Evasion, Piercing, Defense, Reflex
- Crafted Cinderlands Soul Shield Primer: Critical, Accuracy, Block, Evasion, Piercing, Defense, Reflex
- Crafted Moonwater Soul Shield Primer: Critical, Accuracy, Block, Evasion, Piercing, Defense, Reflex
- Crafted Silverfrost Soul Shield Primer: Critical, Accuracy, Block, Evasion, Piercing, Defense, Reflex
When you adquire a soulshield it will be sometimes sealed.
You will require an Unsealing charm to unseal it. At the moment when it is unsealed, the base statistics/attribute would be calculated for the soul shield, there is a base stat/attribute and a chance to obtain certain sub stats/sub attribute for the shield. For Heroic soul shields, it typically rolls between 1-3 primary stat values, and 1-3 values from a selection of secondary stats. For Legendary PvP soul shields it rolls between 1-2 primary stat values, and 1-3 values from a selection of secondary stats.
Example: Yehoran Soul Shield 1
Base Stat: HP Posible Substats: Critical, Defense, Evasion, Block
So in this picture we can see that the shield got Evasion and Defense as substats/subattribute. You can unseal different soul shields until you obtain the roll with the stats/attribute that you need/wish.
Also the base stats can be increased a its full potential or maximum value, as can be seen in this picture.
Base soulshield stats can be increased by reinforcing it.
Reinforce a soulshield fragment using another soul shield fragment of the same name and also with the same number. Reinforcing raises the base stat or attributes that both soulshields share in common, sometimes even if you have the same soulshield fragment no increase can be obtained.
Reinforcing raises the soulshield base stats or attributes up to his maximum stat number. Up to 100%.
Reinforcing also works only (at this moment) in the higher levels of the soulshields, at this time (April 2018) only on legendary soul shields.
Unlike weapon or accessory upgrades, Soul Shield fusing does not level up the item. The sacrificed Soul Shield Primer will increase a single attribute of the Soul Shield being fused to. You can only use one Primers per Soul Shield. Attributes gained from fusion appear in green next to the base attributes.
All soul shield Primers are represented by a soul shield fragment 8, so it can be applied to any fragment. There's no need to match the fragment number.
- Soul Shield Primers
- Fusion powder(s) (can be obtained from salvaging Soul Shields)
- With the help of Soul Wardens Profession, you are able to craft a variety of Soul Shield Primers.
- Can buy them from the Marketplace.\
- Training Soul Shield Primers which are lesser and expensive version of other Primers and can be bought from a merchant at Celestial Basin.
Soul Shield essence acquisition
You can get Fusion Powder by salvaging Soul Shields.