Blade & Soul 2.3 Patch Notes - Soul Fighter
General[edit | edit source]
- The Soul Fighter class is now available to Jin, Gon, and Yun!
- The Merchant of Wonders event has been extended until July 20.
- The Hongmoon Training Daily Challenge event is live and will run until July 20!
- have been added to the Challenge Reward for completing the Daily Challenge. You will receive 3 on weekdays and 5 on weekends.
- are available in bundles of 10 on the Hongmoon Store for no cost. Limit 10 bundles per account.
- Open the Hongmoon Training Pouches to receive valuable items including but not limited to:
- A new tab has been added to the Dragon Express where you can redeem Hongmoon Training Exchange Tickets for items including and . This tab will be available until August 3.
- The Blessing of Wisdom buff will be available through July 20 and provides the following:
- +50% to Combat XP
- +50% to Daily Quest XP
- +100% Guild Points from Crafting and Gathering.
Dungeons[edit | edit source]
- Increased gold rewards earned from the daily quests for Heaven's Mandate and Sundered Nexus.
- You can now face Soul Fighter opponents in Trial Arena and Tower of Infinity.
PvP[edit | edit source]
- PvP Season 3 is now live and will run from June 22 through August 2.
- Increased experience rewards for 1v1 Duel Arena, 3v3 Tag Match, and 6v6 Whirlwind Valley.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Items can now be purchased with from the General Goods tab of Dragon Express.
- Hongmoon skills can now be purchased for in the Premium Membership tab of Dragon Express
- Further reduced the Soulstone costs required to craft Moonwater Plains items including and .
- Radiant Ring recipes that do not unlock additional crafts will no longer drop in-game.
- The following items can now be stored in the Wardrobe:
Localization[edit | edit source]
- Fixed and updated a large amount of text, voiceover, and cut scene localization in English, German, and French.
System[edit | edit source]
- The Character Profile picture functionality has been re-enabled. Please note that only new game screenshots taken after the maintenance on 6/22 can be used for your profile picture. Previous screenshots won’t work.
- Improved the accuracy of the Server Delay Period feature.
- New backend anti-spam functions have been implemented for in-game mail.
- You can now choose to block and report characters that send you friend requests.