|This contest closed in July of 2016|
The first ever Blade & Soul Wiki Editing Contest will take place from July 1 through July 31.
Winners[edit | edit source]
This contest has now ended. The winners are:
Winners will be contacted via the email associated with their Gamepedia account.
How to Enter[edit | edit source]
Any person who submits edits to the Blade & Soul Wiki while logged in during the contest period (July 1, 2016 through July 31, 2016) will be considered to have entered the contest. The Wiki Team will then consider each user's personal contributions to determine five (5) winners. General rules listed below:
- All edits must be made while logged in
- Edits will only count if they make some kind of real contribution to the wiki
- Winners will be chosen not only by the quantity of edits, but also edit quality
Prizes[edit | edit source]
Five chosen contributors with the most worthwhile contributions will receive the Spirit of Bamboo Costume, the Spirit of Bamboo Familiar Set, and the achievement "Wiki Editing Contest Winner" on Gamepedia.
Winners will be announced shortly after the contest ends and contacted via the email associated with their Gamepedia account.
New to Wiki Editing?[edit | edit source]
To view wiki editing tutorials and tips for beginners, you can check out the Gamepedia Help Wiki.
Not Sure Where to Start?[edit | edit source]
You can help improve the wiki by:
- Fixing spelling or grammatical errors on existing pages
- Uploading and adding images to existing pages
- Creating new pages for in-game content such as cards or decks
- Contributing useful information to existing pages
- Adding game guides and strategy pages